Stenabolic is an extraordinarily effective drug. It speeds up skeletal muscle metabolism, resulting in an increased resting metabolism rate. This means that in a sedentary state, users burn many calories generating a lot of energy therefore increasing energy levels. Circulation is boosted, so that muscles can gain more oxygen during strenuous exercise allowing workouts to have a longer duration and be of higher intensity. Stenabolic also enhances the activity of a protein called ‘REV-ERB’ which switches off the genes responsible for lipid storage hence decreasing fat mass. Additionally, the drug has been found to positively alter cholesterol levels as it decreases LDL cholesterol whilst leaving HDL cholesterol unaffected. The abundant benefits of stenabolic make it a desired agent to improve not only physical but overall health.
- Increased skeletal muscle metabolism leading to increased muscle mass
- Decreased body fat percentage as a result of genes responsible for fat storage switched off
- Increased endurance as blood circulation increases
- Increased resting metabolism
- Increased activity of healthier mitochondria
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Decreased unhealthy cholesterol levels (LDL)
- Decreases inflammation by reducing production of inflammatory molecules
- Can promote short term wakefulness for some
- Increased heart health
- Good oral bioavailability
- Neither a SARM nor a steroid so does not cause liver toxicity
Possible side effects:
10mg-30mg a day preferably with a meal to avoid an upset stomach. Start with the lowest dose and only work upwards if desired effects are not seen after three weeks. Stenabolic cycle = 8 weeks max.